Job Title: CNC Operator
The Albert C. Wiltshire Employment Center recruits qualified candidates for positions within the Brooklyn Navy Yard, a 300-acre industrial park housing over 400+ businesses within the manufacturing, food, media, technology, and creative fields.
A precision CNC machining company is seeking a full-time permanent CNC Operator.
- GED/HS diploma
- 1-2 years of CNC Operating experience with metal
- Has taken our CNC class to completion
- Aptitude to understand blueprints and the geometry behind it
- Constant student to their craft
- Doesn’t mind long hours and the occasional Saturday
- Receive work assignments and cut files accordingly
- Collaborate with other team members to understand the full scope of the assignment
- Proficient in troubleshooting and maintenance of machines
- Manage and re-stock hardware inventory
- Procure new mechanical tools needed for project