Job Title: Bookkeeper (Part-Time)
The Albert C. Wiltshire Employment Center recruits qualified candidates for positions within the Brooklyn Navy Yard, a 300-acre industrial park housing over 400+ businesses within the manufacturing, food, media, technology, and creative fields
A Brooklyn Navy Yard-based public space creator, fabricator and designer is seeking a part-time, temporary Bookkeeper. The company is a creative LED video and lighting product design company. They provide innovative design engineering solutions for challenging light and video installations in the built environment. The company’s mission is to help designers and visionaries navigate the landscape of LED technology to inform the creative process and enable the development of design driven bespoke product solutions. By operating at the intersection of design, engineering, and manufacturing, the company conceptualizes, solves, and delivers turnkey creative LED products for projects around the world.
- Assist Finance Manager with transactional accounting needs.
- Expedite any ad-hoc reporting.
- Task calendar for billing cycles after project completion.
- Enter invoices in database.
- Able to identify any gaps before FM assessment
- GED/HS diploma
- 2-4 years of Transactional Accounting experience – A/P, A/R, Bank recs
- Quickbooks Online a must
- Great communicator that can play nicely in the sandbox
- Industry or industry adjacent experience -able to self-initiate billing calls and task accordingly