Job Title: Office / Sewing Assistant
The Albert C. Wiltshire Employment Center recruits qualified candidates for positions within the Brooklyn Navy Yard, a 300-acre industrial park housing over 400+ businesses within the manufacturing, food, media, technology, and creative fields.
A Yard-based incubator for designers and craftspeople to collaborate and create one-of-a-kind furniture, hand-painted home textiles, fashion, and accessories is seeking a full-time temporary Office / Sewing Assistant.
- Assist with itemizing invoices to assure receipt of payment
- Answer incoming calls from current and potential partners
- Assist with sewing and upholstery projects if needed
- Minimum of 1 year of office support experience
- Familiar with data entry
- Minimum of 1 year of sewing experience
- Comfortable with answering phone and talking with C-level executives